Consistently high customer satisfaction.
Thousands of satisfied clients.
Leader in Home Care Services
My Story: It all started with me (Ed) – I was looking for a caregiver for my parents. After trying many local senior care companies in the area for the quality of care my parents deserved, I almost gave up till I decided to figure out the main issue with these service providers. All of these companies were missing one major thing ‘PASSION‘. These companies were only headhunters with no passion to sincerely help seniors struggling with daily stuff. At that moment, I decided to build Caring for Parent with my heart, with all of my passion and dedication. We love what we do and our clients love us because they feel the care with every single customer engagement.
We, Caring For Parent have been a leader in home care services. We have provided in-home care to countless satisfied clients. With consistently high customer satisfaction ratings and award winning service, we are proud to be the most trusted provider for senior home care and companion services.
- We can provide as much or as little care as you need.
- No long-term commitments; we’re here for as long as you need us.
- We match our caregivers to each unique person we serve. With various levels of service and expertise, there’s a fit for every need.
Why Consider Home Care?
Safer to stay at home. Home care allows you or your loved one to continue to enjoy independence and the comfort of home, with just the right amount of support from a dedicated caregiver. The benefits of home care include:
- Maintaining independence without interrupting routines and surroundings.
- Personalized care by dedicated in-home caregivers, available as needed.
- Overall increased quality of life by continuing access to friends, family, and pets.
- Transportation to doctor appointments and errands.
- Assistance with maintaining medication schedules and personal care.
If you’re wondering “How can I stay at home?”
It’s time to call Caring For Parent . Our staff is available 24/7 to speak with you.
(646) 506 8907 or Email: Inquiry@caringforparent.com