What We Do is Important.
Join Our Team Today.
Caring for parent has been the east coast’s most trusted home care provider. Our caregivers and office staff provide in-home care for older adults in every community, including yours. We are actively recruiting and have open assignments for hourly caregivers and live-in caregivers.
The benefits of working as a caregiver with Caring for Parent :
- Our care coordinators are actively matching hourly and live-in caregivers with clients right now..
- You can work as many or as few hours as you wish based on your own schedule and needs.
- We offer competitive wages, merit-based bonuses, and paid training..
- Health and Dental insurance are available to employees maintaining an average of 30 or more hours per week (eligibility begins after 180 days).
- CNA/HHA/Alzheimer’s experience a plus, but not required to join us.
Interested in learning more about becoming a caregiver for Caring for Parent? Call us at (860) 310 1999 or (646) 506 8907.
You may also contact the Recruiting department directly during regular business hours by calling
(860) 310-1999 or (646) 506-8907
Providing Compassionate Care
What We Do is Important. Join Our Team Today.