What We Do is Important.
Join Our Team Today.
Caring for parent has been the east coast’s most trusted home care provider. Our caregivers and office staff provide in-home care for older adults in every community, including yours. We are actively recruiting and have open assignments for hourly caregivers and live-in caregivers.
You may also contact the Recruiting department directly during regular business hours by calling
The benefits of working as a caregiver with Caring for Parent :
- Our care coordinators are actively matching hourly and live-in caregivers with clients right now..
- You can work as many or as few hours as you wish based on your own schedule and needs.
- We offer competitive wages, merit-based bonuses, and paid training..
- Health and Dental insurance are available to employees maintaining an average of 30 or more hours per week (eligibility begins after 180 days).
- CNA/HHA/Alzheimer’s experience a plus, but not required to join us.
Interested in learning more about becoming a caregiver for Caring for Parent? Call us at (860) 310 1999 or (646) 506 8907.
I am so very pleased with the staff, surroundings, programs and activities at OakTrix. My dad has never been more content in his entire life.